- TKC Consolidated Information Center computer services (9 cities nationwide)
- Batch processing service to accompany volume output (printing)
- Data storage service
- Download service
- TKC Internet Service Center (TISC) computer services
- Internet services
- Intranet services
- Cloud computing services
- Database services
- Data storage services
- Data backup services
- Data security services
- Software development and provision for PCs and client servers
- Sales of system devices for use with TKC information services
- Systems consulting services by specialized staff
- General education and training services for end-users
|Business Aims of TKC
- Management of EDP center for the purpose of defending the business area of public accountants
- Management of EDP center for the purpose of improving administrative efficiency of local governments
- Development, maintenance, and sales of legal information database services
- Development, maintenance, and sales of computer software
- Internet service provider business
- Cloud computing service provider business
- Development, maintenance, and sales of office equipment and supplies
- Collections administration on behalf of accounting offices and their clients
- Liability insurance agency
- Banking agency
- Any business incidental to the foregoing
||October 22, 1966
||5.7 billion yen
||2,234 (1,670 men, 564 women) (as of September 30, 2016)
|Net Sales and Ordinary Income
- Net Sales
- 53.3 billion yen (year ended September 2016)
- Ordinary Income
- 7.6 billion yen (year ended September 2016)
||Kazuyuki Sumi, President and Representative Director
||86 offices nationwide, including Tochigi (Systems Development Research Center), Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka
- Tochigi Keisan Center K.K. established.
- Corporate name changed to TKC K.K.
Partners with DATEV Germany.
- Systems Development Research Center opens.
- TKC value-added network “VIP-network” created.
- Corporate name changed to TKC Corporation.
- Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Second Section.
- Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, First Section.
- Accounting information system for publicly traded companies launched.
Internet-based legal information database services launched.
- Systems Development Research Center obtains ISO9001 certification.
- "TKC Strategic Management Loans" launched in partnership with the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ.
- Television advertisements for TKC National Association launched.
- TKC Internet Service Center opens.
- TKC Electronic Filing System launched.
- "TKC Government ASP - Electronic Application/Registration System" launched.
Company-wide Privacy Mark® accreditation obtained.
- Full compliance with new Companies Act.
Nationwide release of Futo Fukutsu (Tenacity), a movie modeled on TKC founder Takeshi Iizuka.
40th anniversary of company's founding.
- Number of tax-related electronic filings by client accounting offices surpasses 780,000.
- “TKC Government ASP – Local Tax Electronic Filing Support Service” adopted by 572 entities nationwide, including 118 entities converting to electronic filing at once.
- Number of reports processed by "TKC Corporate Financial Reporting System (TPS1000)" exceeds 500,000 annually.
- Innovation & Technology Center (I&TC) opens.
- Mid-size corporation-oriented “Integrated Accounting Information System (FX4 Cloud)” launched.
|Key Business Partnerships
||DATEV Germany, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., Daido Life Insurance Company, Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Microsoft Corporation
Utsunomiya, Tochigi Prefecture 320-8644